Tuesday, December 06, 2005

About our little man

This morning I got the "privilege" of sitting in the dentist chair for an hour to get my teeth clean and a new set of impressions made for my night guard. I have been feeling little man more and more. Well, I am not too sure that he likes the dentist. The water pick thingy started and I guess the hum of it startled him cause I got a pretty definite kick. He seems a little quieter now but makes me wonder if these things are really passed down through the gene pool.
It was kinda fun and exciting though.
So much character already.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I could totally sense Payton's personality before she was born. She was rambunctious, and if she didn't like something she would let you know. For example: as long as she was upright she would kick the seat belt when I was in the car. She would kick at the stethoscope, headphones, widwife, doppler machiene, anything that was put on my belly. Rod felt her move really early on because if you poked at her she would kick you back!! We used to play a game, I would rub my belly then stop, she would kick me, I would start again, when I stopped she would kick me again ect ect. And she still has that personality. She has always let me know what she thought!!

So, if your little man seems more laid back and easily startled that could be a good sign!! Easy going is nice for a first baby!! Who know?? We'll just have to wait and see!!

Can't wait!!

Sue said...

I don't know Michelle, that little man totally kicked at my hand today when I touched her belly. I said 'ohh!'.

so i go said...

cute little man story.. i love it and remember those very fun days.

and another thing i love is your comments on my blog, and how you ask if what you're saying makes sense. yes, indeedy.. and it's a true blessing to hear your thoughts my friend.

have a super day!