Thursday, December 22, 2005

The baby ate my brain!!

Or you can just call me blonde.
I layed out all Phil's stuff for him by his lunch this morning. His phone, his keys and his wallet so he will take it all at once. However, me and my usual forgetfulness asked him as he was going out the door if he had his phone. He didn't hear me, or so I thought.
The house phone rings and I see it is his cell number. I pick up and ask why he is calling the house phone rather then my phone. He says to me, can you bring me down my phone I left it on the counter. (I bet you have caught on but I sure as heck didn't). I said, I thought I put it by your lunch. It isn't here. Then in my moment of stupidity I said HEY!! That's not fair! You are calling me from your phone! He just started laughing his head off. I was laughing too.
I said that wasn't very nice and he said yeah but the funny thing is you fell for it.
Man!! I can be so brain dead. Oh boy. I think our son might be in trouble!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I strongly beleive that Payton took a part of my brain with her when she vacated. The part with the memory. I have been told it never comes back :( And that it gets worse with each kid :( I could be in REAL trouble!! hehehe

Erin said...

do you know its a boy?

Miss-buggy said...

Yes Erin we do. That is what the technician said anyway. That it is "probably a boy". there is no mistaking the difference though! I have had that feeling that it was a boy since I first got pregnant.

Erin said...

thats so cool that you felt it from the beginning.