Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A gift from God

I was going to wait to blog any pictures until we knew if it was a boy or girl but I just couldn't wait!
This is our little one. Our LB. A special gift from God.
When it was just me and the ultrasound technician baby just calmly layed there while I talked away. Then I went to go and get Daddy. That changed everything. Daddy leaned in and said two words and the baby went nuts!! Started squirming and hamming it up for him. Rolling. Looking right at us. The perfect little angel looked so awesome. The spine looked great as did the heart. It's spine looked like a train track. The heart beating in front of our very eyes. It totally amazes me how this is such a little person right now.
From about grown to rump it measures about 15cm's. That isn't including the long legs and feet that we saw.
Thank you God for such an amazing gift. Such a blessing in our lives. Our LB. Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa LB's long legs

6 comments:

Michelle said...

SO AMAZING!!!

Leah D. Smith said...

Hey Misty! Do you know what it is yet??? We're gonna find out too. We go for our next ultrasound on the 19th. As it turns out, we're one month behind you!
Hey- would love to get together for coffee.... email me - leahdmchenry@hotmail.com

-Leah

Leah D. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Goudie said...

do you have any pictures of phils tummy? are they fun enough to do it on him too?

Miss-buggy said...

Leah, unfortunately we don't know what it is yet. When I went for the ultrasound I was only 19 weeks and in Canada you can abort a child up until 20 weeks so they wouldn't tell me. I have to wait. Should find out this week.

Kaylyn said...

Those are beatiful sonogram shots. Something to scrapbook later!!

Congrats on a healthy baby!