Saturday, November 05, 2005

There goes my "brilliant" theory

Since I first found out I was pregnant I had boy dreams. Very vivid boy dreams Very real feeling. So I came to the conclusion that I must be having a boy. Well, my dream last night blew that out of the water! I dreamed I had a little girl. Blonde hair. I remember seeing her little face and her little hand clenched around the index finger of an adult. Now maybe, just maybe it could be a girl.
I guess God will tell me if He wants me to know before hand. I just want a healthy baby.
Ahhhh.... dreams. Sometimes they can mean absolutely nothing of the sort.
The heart rate is also 150 bpm. I am sure some of you are saying that means nothing. But still makes me think.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I had a dream last night, ( I actually slept last night) I was cuddling your little girl. :) hmmm I wonder....

lori said...

i had a dream last night that i was the pivotal figure in the turning of martha stewart from her business empire to faith.

i don't think it was prophetic, but it was pretty fun!