Friday, September 06, 2013

Rest days

So yesterday was my rest day from the gym. But I did my run. The trainer and I have talked about lining up a new goal in regards to my running. She has helped guide me with getting better at running. I am now doing a 5 minute run, one minute walk type thing. Doing a total of 15 minutes. I find that I can run further too when we do that.

I am so thankful for my trainer who knows what she is doing. She is more then just a trainer. She has education in nutrition, muscles etc. She knows what is going on and how to take care of me. She knows how to help me reach my goals and do it the safe way.

this morning is a rough morning as Aurora was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night so I am missing the run. But time to go to the gym and do my thing. I really love the gym. My trainer is amazing and although a lot of people have advice I listen to her.

going away this weekend and kind of bummed that I will not be working out. But there is a gym at the hotel so who knows ;)

No comments: