Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Waiting Game

I finally have an opportunity to get on with my life but now I must just sit here and wait. I had a second interview today and the situation and the company feel so right. I am nervous to blog about it because I don't want to "jinx" it but if it is meant to happen it will right? I am praying that this is what He wants and that this will work out. God forgive me for I know that in the deep pit of my being I will want to blame Him if it doesn't work, but I know I shouldn't. It wouldn't work because it is not the right timing, not just because He wants to toy with me. God Forgive Me. So I feel that I got along great with the boss' and everything seems to fit. I know I am rambling. I have to wait a couple of more days and they said that they would let me know either way. Please let it be that I got the job. I just need someone out there to give me a chance and they would not regret it. I just needed to write. I keep praying but wonder if I am "bugging" God with the same reguest over and over. I make a promise right here and now. If I don't get the job I will not place any blame on Him or anyone else. I am down to one of the final two out of fourteen - so that is not bad. I won't promise that I won't be upset because I know I will be. Just I won't be upset with anyone because this is who I am and they would not regret hiring me. I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up but it is hard at the same time.
God thank you for this opportunity and please let this be what you want for me.
So now I wait.........

No comments: