Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A sad day of sorts

I am sad. For a weird reason. Cooper goes into size 2 diapers next package. He blew through the size 1's, which he has never done so being a first time mom I have no idea what that meant. But have decided that it is time to go up a size.
My baby is getting big!! waaaaaa.........
It is exciting to watch him grow but at the same time I find myself wondering, "where did my baby go?"
He was playing with Daddy this morning and Daddy said, "HI..." and we swear we heard a slight little "hi..." The laughs are coming. Cooper is growing up and I really don't want to miss a thing.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

They grow so fast, I still can't beleive Payton is almost 2!! Crazy!!

Radlife said...

Enjoy every minute of it Misty. They grow up way too fast.
God Bless
Radlife