Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have some fears today

Lately I have feared that I am loosing my faith. Loosing it in many things. I know in my heart though I believe it is just a battle within my head. My soul maybe?? It is making me sad.
Also, I think I am sick. My stomach, my head and stuffy nose. I think Cooper has a stuffy nose. Didn't sleep well last night and today I still feel like I am going to throw up. A mommy doesn't have time to be sick! I hope Cooper likes naps today.
My mind is a mile a minute

2 comments:

Michelle said...

((((Hugs))))

Sue said...

taking care of a sick husband for a couple of days would make me feel sick too! pamper yourself and your baby for a bit. spend some time in prayer, not about your needs or the situations of others, but about where you are at. he is waiting to spend some time with you.