Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There are so many things going on right now! I need to talk it out. It is all petty stuff but enough to make me feel stressed out.

1. I have to go to the dentist tonight in 1.5 hours. 6:00pm. So, I am tryingto get milk for Cooper. Thank God I have frozen stuff. But now it is a matter of restocking what I am taking out and that is tough.

2. My MIL is coming to watch Cooper for the first time. I have to lay everything out for her and go over what needs to be done and what she can do. I know sounds dumb but that is what I need to do in order to keep my sanity. I have to explain how we do the bottle. To take another one out of the freezer if needed.

3. My husband isn't home tonight. It would be so much simpilar if he was. (I keep thinking about my milk. Must increase supply) Trying to figure out how to get our friends car out to them when he is done working on it. Thinking that they need to come here and get it.

4. There is a retreat we were invited to this weekend. I want to go. Not sure if Phil still wants to. Someone has paid for us. Wow. So now we should be going. Just didn't think it would be so hard to plan a day away from my son. What he needs. When to bring him up to us so that I can feed him. I don't know what to do. What time to drop him off at the Aunts house.

5. To top it all off Cooper has spat up on almost every nice shirt I have. Teach me to wear things that made me feel normal. So I am worried that they are all stained. A few of them I keep trying to get it out but hasn't worked yet. So what am I going to do? I am running out of shirts. Looks like I have to wear a summer one to the dentist.

6. My poor kids teeth are buggin him and he is a wee bit fussy.

sigh...thanks I think that is it for now. I need to go and get things ready for tonight....why do I feel so stressed out? It isn't like the retreat is tomorrow. I have two days to try to get milk to replace the other stuff. It's not like I don't have any in the freezer. Just didn't think it would take so much brain power to go away for a day. Not sure if I can handle leaving him that long. I can do it. Can I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! You can do it!! It's so hard to leave them when they are little!! He will do great and It's just one day. You should go!!