Tuesday, December 14, 2004

God Gives Us Grace

"Each day God gives us the grae for that day alone. You can make it, one day at a time."
Barbara Johnson

I have noticed myself repeating this phrase alot lately. I was given a little card with the phrase on it and I put it on my fridge. It hasn't been until recently that it is no longer just a decoration. It used to just sit there, but now every day I try to remember to take the time to read it to myself. I may just be about the biggest hypocriate (sp?) there is to be repeating this to other people. I am always worrying about a month from now, two months from now and even years from now. What am I going to do with my life? When to have kids? Will I be a good mom? Will I ever get a job that I am proud to go to everyday? There is that worry thing again. I drive those closest to me nuts and they let me know. That's why I love them so much.
God Gives us Grace.
God please help me to remember this verse and know that what you are doing for me today is meant to happen and that you will catch me if I fall. Thank you for being there for me always.
I wish everyone luck with being patient with the day before them and that alone. I wish that I would remember this verse eveytime I start to worry about things out of my control.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

You will complete what God puts in front of you..and He will provide you with the strength to do it...