Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I think this is Kinda Fun too

Got this from Michelle's blog and thought it would be fun to do!!



1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Total Excitement. I couldn't quit shaking
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Just turned 26
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? This is sappy but.....I saw a cloud shaped like an ultra sound and another one like a baby. So I knew I was picturing it already and because we were planning I just knew
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Phil
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I didn't want to know but Phil did and I am glad we chose to find out
9. DUE DATE? April 14, 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No, it was more ALL DAY sickness
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Dill pickle chips, corn nuts, ice cream (no wonder I got so fat)
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Work and being in the hospital at 12 weeks for a kidney infection
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 50
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I got two. One from family and a surprise one from friends
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? hehe see above
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? kidney infection
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? MSA hospital, Abbotsford
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 3.5 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Phil
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Phil and two nurses. The doc didn't make it, he came too fast
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION - natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? yeah, gas. Don't think it really did anything. I think it was more phsycological
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 7ounces
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 16, 2006 (two days late)
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Cooper Luke
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? is now 13 months old

No comments: