Thursday, June 05, 2008

and today is.......

a cranky day.
I am PISSED OFF AT EVERYTHING.
Why would God let this happen? Why not just get my period rather then toying with my emotions. I had JUST allowed myself to be happy about it on Tuesday when I got my numbers in. Then cause I let myself be happy and excited I started to bleed.
Where the HELL does it say this is fair! Cause this is CRAP. It was a "club" I never wanted to be a part of. Now that I am, even if it was only 5.5 weeks it was still a baby. I can get a picture to prove it. But I am thinking no one is gonna argue Miss. Bitchy.
Now that this has happened I can ALMOST relate to others that have had it happen to them. I say almost cause you can never fully understand the pain and hurt of each specific person. And to think this happens to 50% of pregnancies! grr....

5 comments:

Giftie Etcetera said...

This does happen in 50% of pregnancies, but most happen long before you know a baby exists. After reading many miscarriage support boards, the length of time that it takes people to make peace with such a devastating lost is proportional to the amount of time they are actually pregnant, but the pain is the same. Give yourself permission to mourn your baby.

Nikkaru said...

You have a right to be sad and to cry. Because you are right, at 5.5weeks it is a baby. Allow yourself to grieve. Take the time and cry it out all you need to. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Erin said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Misty...
xo

Mandy said...

wow, misty. i don't know what to say. other than i am so sorry for your loss. call if you need anything ok? thinking of you tonight.

Michelle said...

Yup it sucks. No one wants to experience it but many do. Let your self feel and process. I'm sorry you had to go through this. ((Hugs)) Love you.