Thursday, June 19, 2008

Through a child's eyes

you really learn to appreciate the little things.
I have a little book that I have for Cooper. Talking to him when we were pregnant. When he was tiny and growing up. I just went to write in it yesterday and realized that it had been a YEAR since I last wrote. I can't believe I have slacked that much!
I just wanted to share some of the things he says and does that makes me laugh.
He has so many funny statements.
"I funny!" He always tells everyone that he is funny.
"CHASE YOU!" He will yell that and then run after you. He LOVES to chase Joel. I think that is his favorite.
"WHOA! FAST MOMMY!" He says this when I am driving. My little speed watcher.
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE heeeiiiiiiiiiilllllllll" as we are going DOWN a hill.
my newest favorite:
"BIG MOMMY BIG?!" He will ask for a hug and then say BIG mommy BIG. He wants a bear hug.
This melts my heart:
"mommy otay? otay mommy?"

He LOVES to swim. Will talk about it for a week afterwards. He loves to also:
Throw rocks into the river
Puddle jump
RUN!! He loves running
Crash cars. While yelling cassh!!!
going for walks.

he does wear on me but these moments are better then any type of "wear" I may get. It is time to put him to bed now....

No comments: