Thursday, August 14, 2008

day 6 down

I decided I am going to keep writing about it for now because it encourages me.

I am proud of myself to be honest. I was "weak" and had McDonald's for dinner. I was craving it BAD. I only had about 20ish fries though. Had a crispy chicken sandwich but took the mayo off and kept the lettuce and tomato.

Phil asked if I wanted to go to the gym. He knew I was feeling guilty and that I love working out. (remind me of that when I start to complain) So I went. I am glad I did. Here is what I did:

20 minutes on the tread mill. 5 warm up, 15 running
20 minutes on the elliptical.
15 on the stair master (I am trying to move up on that one)

then 3 sets of 20 reps of three different kinds of ab exercises. Crunch, side to side and reverse crunch.

Phil cut me up a peach and I had some water cause after working out I am starving. I have to find something better to have after working out. Off to bed.....I am hoping to sleep well!

No comments: