Friday, August 15, 2008

WARNING VENT

I am trying REALLY HARD to be grateful of where we live. I thank God for the roof over our head and to have a home. I am trying not to complain anymore but this is getting harder and harder. I feel ungrateful but I really am appreciative.

(side note....the tv is buzzing. The "new to us" tv. Oh well, buyer beware!)

So what did I wake up to this morning? My wonderful son coming into the room saying "Mommy! Morning!" That is totally fine it is the other thing that woke me more.

CIGARETTE SMOKE

I am not knocking smokers as people but this is rediculous. The other night we had to shut our windows because the smell of POT was so strong. EVERY morning we get woken up by the neighbour smoking. We shouldn't have to shut our windows and be uncomfortable because they smoke. I am not sure if they "should" do anything either. However, it is getting REALLY annoying. Everyone around us is a smoker. For some reason God isn't getting us out of here either.

Then there is the lady who lives across the way who at EVERY NIGHT between 11 and 11:30 goes onto her porch and works away at making lots of lovely noises. The other night we were both woken by her banging on the railing because she was cleaning an area rug by hand. At 11:30 at night. COME ON NOW!

yeah I am being a crank but there is only so much I can take. sigh.....

No comments: