Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 7

that was quite possibly the HARDEST workout yet.

I just did a little over a hour of strength training. I was by myself but this time I had an MP3 player full of music. I did 3 sets of EVERY one of my exercises. If it said 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps I did three sets of 15.

I had to do push ups, stairs (4.5 flights), leg lift, heal press, heal lift, medicine ball squats, ball squats (back against a ball against a wall), step up, tricept and bicept curls and I am sure I am missing some.

I was close to tears during my last set of leg presses and lifts. I was so sore and tired. I pushed and pushed through. Then I still had to do two more flights of steps. And then had to do the arm exercises knowing it was my last of the night I pushed through.

Now off to shower, then a hot tub then bed!

No comments: