Monday, January 09, 2006

Venting

I guess like so many others and like some previous posts I am using this as a venue to just speak.
I am frustrated. Feeling like I am failing. I know I am loved. I know this will all pass but yet I want to run and hide and just never come out.
I hurt my back at work and I know, I know, I am just a big baby but since going back it hurts more and more with every 4 hour light duty shift. I push through but when is it too much? Physiotherapist doesn't want me to even work anymore. Oh great, here we go again. Becoming a burden on our family. Phil works so hard and this, in my eyes, would just cause too much stress for him. Oh what to do.
I guess just not worry about it too much. Have faith that what will happen needs to happen. It is just so hard.
Time to go and talk to God.

2 comments:

so i go said...

so sorry to hear of your back..

vent away, you've got to at times.
love your ending.

Michelle said...

Love you