Friday, February 24, 2006

Feeling a little flustered

So my poor husband is now coming home due to lack of work. So this is a half day he will be missing. He missed two days last week too. He switched jobs and was happy for a while. I think he still is but it is just frustrating with the baby on the way and he keeps getting sent home. He is frustrated too. It doesn't help the matters, I am sure, that I am not able to work. There really is no point in beating ourselves up over it because there is nothing we can do.
I know that these things are happening for a reason. He gets medical with this job and that is a bonus that was lacking at his old job. I know that God knows what is going on and that he will provide. Still frustrates me.
Just needed to vent. I feel for my poor husband. I can just imagine the strain and stress that this puts on him. We just need to keep praying. I know that God will provide and that is the only thing that keeps me hoping.
He has blessed us immensely the last while and for that I am grateful. I guess you never really see the end when you feel smack dab in the middle of the storm.

1 comment:

Radlife said...

I know the "missing work thing at the worst time" all to well. It is very frustrating. But God does provide so both of you keep praying and glorifying Him. (See Job, entire book).
God be with both of you
Radlife