Sunday, February 26, 2006

Great timing

But I think God already knew that was going to happen!
Phil and I were talking this morning and wondering how we were going to afford certain things. Was thinking about the simple things like milk and gas. Today as church ended a friend handed me an envelope with my husband and I's name on it. She said someone had given it to her. Upon opening it I discovered a couple gift certificates to Superstore. I cried. It was perfect timing. We were just talking about it this morning.
So we got milk. We even got some gas at the Superstore station. I opened the envelope stared at the contents in misbelief and among the tears I said, "Ok God I get it." He still continues to bless us and amaze me. Just when I thought we were stuck He came through. Thank you to whoever gave us that wonderful blessing and I just pray that God blesses you as much as you have blessed and He blesses us.
Little things that God does to show me that He knows our situation. He knows where we are and why we are there. He knows what we need and gives it to us when we need it. Gives me hope and faith that it will really all work out. I am not saying that I may not still worry but it is the little blessings like this that I need to remember.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Emmakirst said...

I just found your blog on the babyregistry site, and i really enjoy reading it. I'm glad all is well with you and your baby. Congratulations and take care.