Monday, March 31, 2008

it's been one of those weeks.....

or should I say months???
sigh.....

Just been feeling really down.
Cooper in and out of the hospital for a week. Then I guess I finally had my breakdown with that. Then I went to do laundry for a friend and wrecked that. I shouldn't do things for other people!!
Then I tried to clean up blueberry stains. I used fantastik but didn't realize it had bleach in it. Now my carpet has bleach stains. Can you say bye bye to the damage deposit.
Went to make dinner last night but went to do it too late and had to do something else. Went to make dessert bought the wrong pears. Then forgot the sugar so had to sprinkle it on top.
Having issues with my self image lately too.
Then this morning I realized that I messed up a receipt for my daycare parents back in December and that has screwed up the rest of the year.
Can I just go back to bed and never come out!!!

2 comments:

Nikkaru said...

no you can't go back to bed and never come out!!

Think You Can!

"If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win, but think you can't, It is almost certain you won't. If you think you'll lose, you've lost. For out in the world we find Success begins with a person's will - It's all in the state of mind."
"If you think you are outclassed, you are. You've got to think high to rise, you've got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win a prize."
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster woman or man but sooner or later the one who wins is the one WHO THINKS HE OR SHE CAN!"

Radlife said...

The link is now on my page