Saturday, July 23, 2005

One Year Ago Today......

God brought into this world a little angel. I will never forget that day. I had been waitng to see this little one forever. My niece was going to be born. I remember the anticipation of having to get to the hospital. The tears that streamed down my face when I saw Rod, Michelle and Grandma giving the baby a bath. I remember pointing at her while I was holding flowers and balloons and a teddy bear. I remember holding you for the first time and feeling you in my arms. I will NEVER forget the day that God blessed this world with our "Little Miss".


Watching you grow over this past year has been very exciting and memorable. I love the way you know me and you can always find me. You know who your Auntie is and that makes me feel so special. You knew me from day one. I can't wait to hear you call me Auntie and to hear Uncle too. Oh and the fun that we will have. We love you Little Miss Payton. You are beautiful. You are special. You are our little angel.

Happy First Birthday Payton!! Your Auntie Misty and Uncle Phil love you very much.

2 comments:

shari said...

Payton is clearly blessed with a very loving auntie!!

Michelle said...

Thanks Miss, that was very sweet!! Payton is so lucky to have you guys in her life. She loves you guys very much. I'm working on that Auntie thing!! She'll be saying it before you know it.Love you!!