Monday, July 04, 2005

What an awesome day!!!

Today was an awesome birthday. I woke up to Phil saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Then when I checked my inboxes I had some birthday cards. That was cool. Thanks all who sent one. Then I went out to breakfast with my mom. Which was weird in itself. Then I got to go shopping with Sue and then visit Michelle.
I was kind of disappointed. Sue and Michelle were both busy and I was hoping to get together with some friends for dinner. So Phil decided to take me out on a "date". Sue told me to have fun with my husband at dinner. Michelle told me that she had to watch Andrew.
So, Phil came home and he decided to take me to Milestones for dinner. We walked down to the truck and he opened my door and handed me a dozen roses. Six red, three white and three cream. Then we drove out to dinner. As we were pulling in I saw a friend of ours pulling into a spot. Phil said he was the only one of my friends that were available for tonight.
We walked into the restaurant and followed the waitress up the steps. I looked and saw Sue and Michelle as well as Payton and Andrew. I was surprised. I was met at the restaurant by the people I love. Rod was there too. It was awesome.
This is the first time I have ever been surprised for a birthday and the first time I have ever been sung to at a restaurant. It is definitely a night to remember. I was surprised and got a free slice of cake!! I hope I never forget this night. I couldn't have imagined it to be any better. Oh and at Milestones they take pictures of the person celebrating their day. I got the Polaroid in a card that said making memories and everyone at the table signed it. So cool.
Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you had a great day. We love you!!

lori said...

Happy Belated Misty!