Monday, March 27, 2006

Photos by Michelle McLatchy

Michelle took some pregnancy photos on Saturday. I am 37 weeks in the pictures. I will try to post them on my Fotopages cause i used up the upload amount for this month on Flickr. Oops.
Michelle loves photography. She has always wanted to be one professionally. I don't think she is too far off. This one, I think, might be one of my favorites. I didn't like my face in the others. More will come soon. (sorry it is so big. not sure how to size pictures in photobucket yet. hehehe)
Thanks Michelle. You did a wonderful job.


3 comments:

Emmakirst said...

I just found your site at babes in blogland. Just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy. Hope that false labor turns into the real thing for you soon. There is nothing worse. We are due about a week apart. Good luck :)

Michelle said...

As much as I would like to take the credit, Rod actually took this one! I like this one too. Hopefully I'll finish with the others sometime this century!! Hehe

Radlife said...

Praying for your "any day now" and hope all goes well
God Bless
Radlife