Friday, March 17, 2006

Wrote this in February of 2005

Came across this post from over a year ago. I find it interesting that it still pertains to today. To what we are going through and my struggle to just hand it over to Him. Hmmm...

Handing it Over

i pray out to You oh Lord
and i ask You to take it all
into Your own hands.
i am handing it over to You
Lord and i will trust You
with any outcome.
as i pray it to You Lord
i believe it deep down in my heart.
i feel a sense of calmness
that wraps its arms around me.
knowing that you already have the
next step in mind gives me peace.
i will trust in You, oh Lord
that i am safe in Your arms
and if it should not go
the exact way i want it to
i will be okay.
only you know what is in
store for me next, so here
i am Lord, handing it over to You.
into the arms that i know
will protect and carry me.
bringing You even deeper into my heart.

No comments: