Saturday, March 25, 2006

WOW!

Look how close the little baby is to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
I am still having the sore hips and achy back. Some pain in the stomach too. Hard to sit here but I am telling myself to just tough things out and only when they get totally unbearable will I go in. The last thing I want is to go back to L&D just to have them tell me that I am still 1cm.
Is it wrong to just want to have this baby and hold him in my arms? Technically I am now considered full term. The nurse did say it looked like early labor but those moms out there know that that can last a while. The nurse also didn't think I would make it until Thursday, which is my next doctors appointment. We'll see. Come on baby!

2 comments:

Sue said...

so is that baby going to be in the pot of gold at the end? I guess we have to wait and see. Praying for you, and the ongoing owwws!

Radlife said...

Prayers and blessings to you and your hubby and the pot of gold.
Radlife