Friday, March 17, 2006

Things I miss.....

I think most women out there will get what I mean!
Was thinking of all the things I am grateful for and all the blessings I have received then I started to think of some of the things I miss.
Hopefully some of you will get a chuckle out of this!

Things I miss:

- Being able to put my socks and shoes on myself
- Not making noise every time I bend over
- Being able to shave my legs
- Being able to see my legs!! and toes
- Being able to get a gallon of milk from the store and it not take me a half hour to get there
- Sleeping on my back
- Wearing clothes that actually look cute

Hehehe.
Don't get me wrong. I love being pregnant. I love to feel baby move, even though it feels like my body is taken over by an alien! I love the way people look at the belly and smile. It is an awesome privileged and experience to go through. At the same time part of me wants to just hold this baby, and have my body back. I guess it really never will be mine again!!
Hehehe

4 comments:

logan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
logan said...

hey dont worry soon you will have your baby and be able to hold it in your arms, that way u could look down and see your toes lol
god bless

Michelle said...

Yes, I remember very well. I also missed:

-being able to turn over in bed.
-being able to get up from sitting or
laying down without something to pull
on.
-being close enough to the table I
didn't have to lean to reach my food.
-not having to pee every 30min.
-wearing shoes that weren't slip ons
-cookie dough
-there were other things but my
memory fades with time! I guess
that's so I might consider doing it
all again!!

You are in the end stretch now, sooner that you think you will holding a baby and thinking I can't believe he is mine!!

Isabel said...

To hell with sleeping on my back, I miss sleeping on my belly. I can't even imagine being able to do that again.

But...we're on the home stretch!!