Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can you believe it!!

That today makes it exactly one month since God blessed us with our son!! I can't believe that it has been a month already. Starting to forget those hard beginning to our nights. Still remember what labour was like, not sure someone could really fully forget that one!! I can't believe how much Cooper has grown already. How big he has gotten just in that one month. Time sure does fly and I don't want to miss a thing! I love you Cooper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This one was the first time I got to hold him. Hence how out of order I look! Hehe

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAnd today. 1 month old!

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I know how you feel. Brayden will be two on June 10th...still to this day I compare his growth from birth!

congrats on his healthy growth!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Cooper!