Thursday, May 04, 2006

They grow so fast!

It is amazing how fast baby's grow. I am noticing a difference already. Check out Cooper's site. I posted a cute picture! On Tuesday my little boy rolled for the first time! He rolled over from his stomach to his back. It is so weird how fast the mature and learn!
When we bath him he kicks his legs out from behind him like a frog. Then when I put him down on his tummy on the towel on the change board he does even more amazing things! He pulled his knees under him. He was literally on his hands and knees and lifting his little head. I called Phil in and he was just as shocked as I was. Here was our two week old on his hands and knees with his head in the air. He thinks it is all a game, I am sure. Daddy is so proud of his little boy. hehehe...
Sigh.... Never going to get these moments back. It is amazing the learning curve small children have. When I think of how amazing Cooper is I think how amazing God is to create a life that can do all these things. So precious.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That would just look too funny!! Hehe!! Watch out Mommy, here I come!!