Monday, May 29, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!

That was a first!
I ran up to the grocery store without the baby! My heart pounded. I kept checking the backseat to see if he was ok. Then at the store I had the basket in the crook of my arm and it wasn't until I was in front of the lady that I realized I needed to unload the basket and that it wasn't the car seat!! Then on my way back up to the house that elevator couldn't move fast enough!! I was antsy waiting for it to reach the third floor.
But I did it! I knew he was safe with daddy but man oh man was that hectic in itself!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh!! That's a big first! I beleive the first time I left Payton with Rod was also a grocery run!! I remember feeling silly every time I caught myself rocking the grocery basket...

It gets easier, I promise!!