Monday, July 17, 2006

This is cute...

a story about Cooper....
Well kinda...
It was my birthday on the 4th of July. I got an email from COOPER. I was like what the heck!! I opened it and it was a birthday card for me.
I asked Phil if he created the account and he said no. So did my friends. No one is admitting to it. So I send my son an email. THis is what it said and the response I got back:

Misty wrote:
this is mommy.
I have to give whoever helped you create this account tons of credit! Now
you just need to tell mommy who it is! Who is this? You are confussing me.
I just wanted to thank you for the birthday card my little man. Made me cry.
I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to
the adult that helped you!
Love:
Mommy



From Cooper:

Hi Mommy!!

Glad you liked your card. I like being able to send to stuff and tell you how much I love you. You are a wonderful mommy and I think you are doing a great job(and it's my opinion that matters!!) As to who is helping me, I think I'll keep it a secret a little longer. This is fun!!

Love your Cooper


Now how flippin cute was that!!

2 comments:

so i go said...

very cute indeed!

Michelle said...

That is so fun!!