Tuesday, July 18, 2006

warning for thos that read this blog... vent ahead

I am having a frustrated day! My dryer is broken. I have 4 loads of laundry tht need to be done. Maybe I need to take them to the laundromat. That is money!!
I just got back in from trying to get Cooper a pair of shorts for a wedding we are going to on Saturday. Khaki ones rather then jean ones. I just don't think jeans should be worn to a wedding. So you would think with it being summer it would be no problem - right!?! WRONG!! All the darn fall stuff is out. Plus you would think there were no little boys in this world. The lack of clothes to choose from is so frustrating. I just need a pair of shorts!!!!
Oh and my carpet needs to be cleaned. Waiting until I have help from hubby. He is always on the go. I had to book an appointment with him so that he could look at the dryer.
One of those days where I just want to crawl under a rock and hide. Then I look down at my son and he smiles up at me. I realize it really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things. Still needed to vent though!

1 comment:

Radlife said...

Yup
I had one of those days too. Praise God though,
Someone came home
God Bless
Radlife