Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling AHHHHHHH

The last few days I have been feeling a lot of bitterness and anger. This morning was and is no exception.

I don't know what is going on. I don't know if this is the enemy or not. I do know that today I have to make sure I dive in to the gospel. I have to.

I am ready to make some flipping heads FLY. I haven't been sleeping well. Can't get a nap in either. Last night the last time I remember seeing was 11:30. Only to be WOKEN up at 2:30 by the neighbors above me MOVING FURNITURE. Who the HECK moves furniture at 2:30 in the morning. I am thinking of heading up there today or making Phil. I should have gone storming up there this morning. Phil was woken by it but fell back asleep. I, on the other hand, did not. I fell asleep at 5:30, only to be woken by my GRUMPY child at 5:47 (yes exactly, looked at the clock). Throwing a fit because he didn't want to go back to bed. He didn't want to potty etc. He did go back to bed only to wake up at 6:20. Then up for the day. So I am running on about 4 hours of sleep. I don't know how people do it. I can't do it. Then you add a headache from not getting sleep, a sore neck, being itchy and crankiness. Sure I would ask for some cheese with my whine but the cheese is why I am itchy. Milk products don't like me unless it is organic.

So it is like I am a teapot that is about ready to let the whistle go and boil over. I am sure if you look at me you will see smoke coming out of my ears. You won't have to look hard either.

Then I have been arguing with my son (arguing with an almost 3 year old gets you really far in life, didn't you know). I have been arguing with Phil. I am feeling like I shouldn't be talking to anyone. I have been feeling sensitive and attacked. Right now the anger and frustration is just SEETHING from me. There is more but I am not going to mention it or get in to it here.

I don't know what to do. I don't know where this is coming from. I am really at a loss. I don't know if this is the enemy or if it is just my own fault. Either way I don't know how to kick it. I feel like I am spiraling down. I am looking forward to class tonight because I know there will be worship. I just feel SO DAMN DONE. I don't know what to do! I just want to pull my hair out and run away SCREAMING. I wish I could sleep but I have issues falling asleep and if I get woken up after finally falling asleep forget about it!

What is going on! I was reading "walking with God" and John talked about how his sleep was interrupted and it was an attack from Satan. Is that what is happening here? Guess I need to take these questions to God. I am not sure how to. It is times like this when I wish I had the amazing gift of tongues. I can't find the words at all. Time to go and read some of His word. Oh after I feed my hungry child. I have zero appetite and I know I should eat. I just don't want to!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You don't need tongues for the Lord to know your heart...

ps. He reads blog posts too :)

Miss-buggy said...

WOW!

know what is funny Erin? Sometimes I just write without re-reading (well most times) and I can sense God coming through me. The FUNNY thing is that I never even thought of the fact that He reads these too.

I feel like I am stuck....