Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Doctors and more doctors

So I talked to my doctor today about referring me to another doctor. A female doctor that I was referred to by a friend. I asked if he would be fine if I tried to go to the female doctor rather then him. He was perfectly fine with it.So, a month from now I meet a new doctor. A doctor that I have heard is so awesome. I heard that she even prays over the baby when it is born. How cool is that.I told my doctor that I really don't want a stranger delivering my baby so what happens if this new doctor can't make it. He told me that I can request that if she can't make it then he can be called. And he will come. He understands why I want to go with a female and takes no offense. So cool.So late this month I meet the new doctor and we go from there.Just thought I would give a bit of an update. So many choices tomake. I only pray that I make the right ones.

4 comments:

Scott said...

you want me to do it? wouldn't be the first time....

Michelle said...

That sounds really good!! About the Dr I mean....

Actually I think you should let Scott deliver....lol!!

Mandy said...

hey listen, there are some places that pastors just shouldn't go... haahaa! :)

shari said...

lol@pastor...

Glad you came to a conclusion. You have a very blessed baby, to have a mom who is so loving as to really consider everything so carefully. =)