Saturday, September 03, 2005

Why oh why....

do they insist on torturing me?

So, some times during the day you can really see the belly. It is there. At only 8 weeks? I still think that I am crazy. So why does Phil, my mom and Michelle (yes you've done it Chel) keep bugging me saying that it is twins.
They don't run in the family so it isn't possible. I think it is a boy and it is just big. But nooooo........ daddy keeps saying it's twins.
I am freaked out enough worrying about weather or not I can be a good mom to one. Not two at once!!!
I know it isn't genetically possible. So why does it keep swimming in my brain? Oh the joys of being paranoid and a mom to be at that!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your going to be an awesome mom whether its having one child or two. Just leave t up to God, hes already decided whats going to happen, just let it be and try to enjoy the experience.

Michelle said...

I only bugged you one day!!! Sorry...well actually not really, hehe all pregnant women have to be bugged a little about the multiple thing!! Especially when it is in the genetics!! Try not to worry about it, it's most likely not. And you will be a great mom either way!!