Monday, April 11, 2005

Baptism....

I think I might be going crazy!! (nothing new there!!)
I was baptized in Hatzic Lake in 2002. I knew what was happening and I understood it. It is weird because now it seems like I truly get it. I get it so much more. Just thinking about it makes me choke up inside and sometimes on the outside. I find it so amazing. I have found out people care and that I am loved. God did this. He put these people in my path. I am thinking about getting re-baptized. I know - crazy.
I always thought of being baptized as being a new beginning in Christ. A new journey starting. So I am not starting over and I have already accepted Christ into my heart and He knows it. It just seems like now I truly understand. I want to share this with all the people that He has put into my life. I want them all to know. I know that things aren't supposed to be done to get acknowledged but only to have God know what you are doing. It's just that I feel like standing on top of the mountain and shouting it out to the world.
I would love to share this with those special people God has shown to me. Then I start thinking, do they know how special they are to me? Do they understand? Do I need to do this again. The only one I can answer is the question do I want to do this again? My answer would be yes. But is it crazy - yes. Even though I have been thinking about it for a while I think it is time to get it out of my head. It has already been done - right?

No comments: