Monday, April 25, 2005

Our Daily Bread

"All faithful saints who walk with God
Through weakness learn to trust His Word;
They are not immune to pain or tears,
But learn to rise above their fears."

Needed to read that one!! The insecurity blanket wraps so tightly around me and holds me in. The darkness engulfs me to no end. It is time to grab that hand and be led out. It is time to surround myself with God. We are all saints aren't we?
Just goes to prove to me that as usual God's timing is perfect. Back and forth, Back and forth. I wish I didn't second guess. It is a battle. I want God to win. Time to let Him. What a good way to start the day.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOOHOO!!

Erin said...

Where do you get those daily bread thingy anwyays? awesome post :)

Sue said...

Or you can go to...http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/odb/odb.shtml and view it online every day.
Joel's mom.