Friday, April 22, 2005

Is it possible....

to go blind from cutting too many onions!?!?!! I just finished cutting three 3lb bags of onions. Thank God for food processors. I still had to do the skinning and the initial cut though. No wonder no one jumped at the chance to do them this year.
I had volunteered to cut them up for the hot dogs for the Duke Harris Memorial Garage sale for this weekend. Hey, by the way don't forget about it!! At the church office.
Time for a long shower to get rid of the onion smell. ewww.....

8 comments:

lori said...

ya. good idea about showering to get rid of the onion smell misty. someone might mistake it for B.O.!

Michelle said...

ewwww Misty, you stink!!

Miss-buggy said...

thanks guys. I think I am good now.
Dear Lori:
How do you get the darn smell out of your house!!!

Neil said...

yes it is possible to go blind. I saw it happen once. Man what a mess that was.

Miss-buggy said...

oh No!!
Vision...getting....blurry....
Hey Lori....
How do I get the smell out of my house? I can't throw that in the wash!!

Miss-buggy said...

darn, I have to work.....:-P

lori said...

misty, try inviting a skunk for dinner...that might do it...

lori said...

seriously, i have no idea. i might try spray deodorant (i mean, if it can kill one onion stink, perhaps it can kill another)

actually, check out the new Nil Odour spray, theres a couple of different brand names, but they are supposed to get rid of one stink without causing another.

either that, or cook curry. or fish. or liver...