Thursday, April 28, 2005

I had a dream

I had lost my pants. I have black slacks I have for work and for some reason they dissapeared. I went to bed thinking about where they could be. They had been washed but where did they go from there? This morning I talked to my husband and he said maybe the washing machine ate them. Funny. So before falling back asleep I got to wondering, where could they be. Just please let me find them. I need to find them. I didn't pray that or anything, it was just on my mind. I drifted back to sleep. I had a dream.
In my dream I pulle dout my dresser and found some CD's behind it and a hole in the wall. I woke up not getting it. Then I decided, what the heck, why don't I go look.
And Tadaaaa. There they were. Along with a sweater and a shirt that I had given up all hopes on ever finding again. I guess they slipped off my hangers. I was happy. Didn't have to buy new pants. I want a skirt. hehehe
So, was I given this dream as a guidance? I am not sure. What do you think??

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Strange, that's for sure!!

Admin said...

This is a great blog you have here, I love it!
greets:)
------------------------------
[My blog]

Melody said...

wow. that's so cool. i think God definately gave you that dream.

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

I have dreams like that all the time, that give me a hint or they happen.

Miss-buggy said...

Erin, I truly believe that it was God talking to me. I have friends that have agreed to. So there you go, you heard God. Sometimes He comes through in our dreams the most. I think it is because there is nothing to interupt Him.