Thursday, April 28, 2005

MRI

I had my MRI today for my shoulder. I was soscared going in. It was just like on TV. A cylinder that you are slid into and you can't move. I was trying to control my breathing and of course when you do that it only gets worse.
I prayed.
Then I felt this unbelievable sense of calmness coming over me. I felt like someone was holding my hand. I knew that God was with me and He was in control. I was surrounded by Him and His angels and it felt so cool. I was calm. The technician said that I did very well. I didn't do it on my own.
God sure is our strength and comfort when we are so scared. What a wonderful moment that showed me that He truly was there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thats so cool. I still haven't really felt God's presence but I'll get there. Maybe I need to go into surgery for something....just kidding! I hope your doing okay. Have a good weekend