Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Judging

You know, there is one thing in this world that I can truly say that I hate. It is when people judge others. I am not saying that I am perfect. I have been quilty of that. I do realize though that it is not my place to do so. It is only God's.
People make up things and they judge you on your appearance. Your clothes, your makeup (if you're a girl that wears it), your height and your gender. They will spread rumors and make you feel like crap just by the way they look at you. They will judge you on your religion.
I work in the automotive department and I don't know how many times people would look at me and think that I can't help them. They will head over to one of my male co-workers. Grrrr....
Once a gentleman that I was helping, I was still new, looked over at one of my male co-workers and asked him to help me because he thought that I didn't know what I was looking for. He kinda half-assed whispered it. Made me mad, but oh well - whatever. My co-worker looked at me and then looked at the guy and told him that I was quite capable of finding the part myself and that if I needed the help I would ask. You should have seen the guys face.
I really hate it when people judge without knowing the facts. Jump to conclusions without thinking first. Judge me because I am a Christian and just assume things about me. Whatever. You can do whatever you want. I am proud to be a Christian and if you are going to judge me because of that then there is nothing I can do except pray for you to have your eyes open to Christ or at least opened to the judging.
Stupid judgment. People really have nothing better to do with their lives than judge others? Makes me mad. I just pray that I will never be one to judge again.

No comments: