Tuesday, August 23, 2005

God's Special Gift

So yeah..... Like some of you have figured out we are expecting our first baby.
I am almost seven weeks now and am very excited. Scared too.
I am SO tired all the time and lately I have felt a bit sick. But on the weekend my neck was cracked real bad and I haven't quite figured out if the headaches and the sickness is from that. It could be.
It is funny how my thought pattern (what is left of it) is changing. I now have to think about the baby that is growing inside of me.
We had decided to finally try for a family and I guess God agreed with our thoughts. Now I pray for a healthy baby. Worried about that too. It is so special. I love it already and some days I don't even "feel" pregnant. It is developing into a little person more and more each day. How precious a gift. I feel so special to be on the receiving end (I guess you'd call it that) of God's wonderful creation.
So.... Another journey begins and I get to document this one. How fun!!!

8 comments:

Kaylyn said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you. You'll make wonderful parents.

Michelle said...

We are VERY excited for you guys. Payton has told me that she wants the baby to hurry so she can play with it. Hmm, we've got to come up with something better than "it". Payton says she will teach.... little bean?? everything there is to know, so be prepared!! hehehehehe!!! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!! Love you!!

Miss-buggy said...

Phil calls it littlest one. still not sure if i want to find out the sex of the baby or not. part of me does and the other part wants a surprise

Kaylyn said...

For Shayne and myself, we found out. It was a surpirse, you have no idea what kind of personality your child will have. I would find out the sex, on a 2nd time around.

Mandy said...

So excited for both of you! Congrats!!! Lots of love to you three! heehee

James Goudie said...

i wouldn't want to know the sex. i'd want it to be a surprise. but that is me.

shari said...

CONGRATULATIONS MISTY AND PHIL AND LITTLE BABY MISTYPHIL!
What a wonderful and exciting time for you. Get lots of rest and enjoy these coming months together, cause you will embarking on a completely different journey come April!!

As for finding out the sex, we chose not to. Our theory: its a blessing whether its a boy or a girl, made no difference to us.
But whatever you decide, document everything, and enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a peaceful and healthy pregnancy.

Erin said...

Misty!! I'm so thrilled for you. its so exciting!. I cant believe I didnt know until now. Your going to make a great mom.