Thursday, August 25, 2005

Twinkle, Twinkle little star......

So last night I was lulled to sleep by a child. One of the neighbor's kids was singing
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star.....
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle little star.....
How I wonder what you arrrreeeeeeeee......."

It was so cute. I could picture the little face pressed up against the window screen peering out at the stars.
It is moments like that I need to remember when I am feeling like I am today. Like crap. Can barely move and feel REALLY sick. Staying home today. I know, I am a wimp but it will be all good and I know that it is totally worth it.
Makes me think about my little star growing in me.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

You are going to be a Mommy!! Brings a smile to my face.