Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So amazing

So, now I am 8 weeks. Some day I will be able to stop talking about me and the pregnancy so much. But it is so amazing.
My little one is growing!! This week the inner and outer ears form. So that means that soon the baby will actually be able to hear the stories that I read to it and learn my voice. How fun is that!! My doctor told me that I can't really be showing yet cause I am so new. And it is the first baby. I just said, Oh ok. But you ask anyone that sees me and you can totally see a little belly coming. I love it. One day it will just pop out too.
God sure is amazing. How he can create this little miracle puts me beside myself. The awesome thing to know is that even though Daddy and I are looking at names God already knows the name the little one will have. He already knows the name before it even takes it's first breath. So COOL!! I am in awe.

3 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I can not wait to see your cute belly!! Hope your feeling better. I had a package of crackers by the bed, and I had a few before I got out of bed. To help with the icky feeling in the morning.

Michelle said...

Hehehehe....babybabybaby...bellybelly belly...

Miss-buggy said...

you are so funny Aunty Chel!! I get a kick out of the way you and Sue are getting so much "pleasure" out of the growing belly. You guys are so funny. Makes me laugh. You are both definately excited. So many people are and I feel so blessed. Thanks everyone.