Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hmmm.....

I went from blogging at least once a day, sometimes more, to barely anything. Sometimes I start to wonder why. What can I talk to people about? My life really isn't all that interesting.
When I am going through tough times I can sit here and write forever. Yet during the good times I just want to let it all sink in.
Honestly, I have been struggling lately. Just some spiritual battles that seem to be showing their face in my life. It is alright though. I have been learning to cope. I have been learning how to handle myself better.
My job makes me angry; the way there is so much swearing and talking behind others backs. I am not stupid, I know they are talking about me. I guess we never really grow up do we? Well, some of us at least.

So on Sunday was Payton's birthday party. It was fun. I got there and saw the kids playing in the pool. So, what did I do? Put on my bathing suit and got right in there with them. It was so fun. Some of the babies liked the water and some of them didn't.
The older boys played with a box. Payton got a pretty cool wagon from her grandparents and the box that it came in became somewhat of a game. I don't know who came up with the idea but all of a sudden the older boys were inside the box rolling down the hill. When they were done with that they put it at the bottom of the slide and all took turns sliding into it. Ah... Boys will be boys.
It was a really fun party.

So, I am just babbling here so I think it is time for me to go. Wish I had something more insightful or interesting to write about but right now I feel content with my life and what is happening. Yes I stress out and I worry about stupid things still but that is who I am. Working on reaching to God and just giving it over to Him. Sometimes I feel it work and others not so much. It will come. It will come.

No comments: