Thursday, August 18, 2005

Some things just drive me NUTS!!

Ok. Here I go. Somewhere in the back of the apartment building behind us there is a annoying dog. Yaps his or her head off. Kinda sounds like a squeaky swing or something. Just sits there whining (kinda like what I am doing).
How don't the owners hear that and tell it to SHUT UP!! Yeah I am being mean. Sorry. I like dogs, really I do. But when you hear this day in and day out it is annoying. Going to bed it does it. Waking up, or at least trying to, it does it. SOmetimes it is still going throughout the night and it still wakes me.
I know, I know you are probably thinking shut the window. Tried but the thing has such a high pitch sound that it pierces right through. AHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

so i go said...

oh wow, i feel for you. i'm a dog lover too, but yeah, that only lasts so long.

Sue said...

Two words...ear plugs

Michelle said...

Speaking of things that drive me nuts....Junk mail and spam!!! ARGH!!