Saturday, April 08, 2006

I am REALLY bored

Today is such a lazy day. I don't know if it is just because I am feeling bummed out or what.
My back is achy and I am getting some really sharp pains but haven't timed anything. Don't want to get my hopes up. I just am tired of waiting now! I want my son!
I went back to bed today. Last night could barely sleep cause by back was so sore and I felt like I was going to throw up. Still feel that way.
So, playing some online games. I am feeling annoyed with the neighbor. Don't know which neighbor it is but the bass that is coming from their stereo is really starting to piss me off. Trying to ignore it.
Been pretty emotional and cranky the last couple days.
Part of me doesn't even want to go to church. How bad is that? I just don't want to be asked, you're still pregnant? I think that is a funny question. But we all know what would happen if I don't and then show up still pregnant the next week. I know everyone means well and that is great but feeling as emotional as I am I am not sure I can take it. I want to see my baby as bad as they do.
Is it wrong that I am praying that this baby comes sometime today? Sometime before Monday? At least the baby has dropped and I do notice that the belly actually, to me, looks more like an egg then a basketball.
Maybe I will go for a walk actually...

No comments: