Friday, April 07, 2006

Strange Beeping Noise?

So just a minute ago there was this beeping noise. Phil and I looked at one another and we were wondering where it was coming from. We were thinking the TV then the next thing I knew Phil smiled. I said, oh - your phone. Got up and sure enough it is the alarm on his phone. The reminder that was set to go off ONE WEEK (Oh my gosh) before our little boy was due. So the phone is flashing and I see the baby's name - which I will not say until he is here so no asking!! ;p and making this beeping noise!
He told me a while ago that he wasn't going to let panic set in until that alarm went off. So I asked him, you panicking now. He didn't say anything.
A minute goes by, I look at him and he looks at me and says, "CRAP!"
Ok...this house may become nuts (more then usual) over the next couple days. Let's hope it's not weeks!
Doctors appointment yesterday showed that his little head has finally dropped! Yeah!! Not to mention mommy has been so emotional and just flying off the handle. Sigh...I am going to go back to bed. Get sleep while I can!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Beep, beep, beeeeeeepppppppppp............

4 comments:

Sue said...

rotfl I had forgotten about the alarm. Okay time to panic!

Sue said...

oh by the way, had another dream about your baby last night. hehe

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! 7 day!!! hehehehe!!

baby baby baby baby.

Your going to be a Mama!! You guys are going to be parents! How wild is that!

I'm so excited!!

Love you all.

Internet Street Philosopher said...

Congrats on the baby coming in the next week or so!