Sunday, September 10, 2006

I am sure that I am paranoid but...

First of all let me start by saying that I am not writing this for sympathy or for someone to try to fix it. I am writing it cause I need to get it off my chest and I am sometimes better at writing then I am at speaking. Writing doesn't show the tears.

I have been feeling so totally alone. In a crowd tonight looking around I realized that I was by myself in essence. That I couldn't relate to anyone. No one could relate to me. I looked around at the different groups of people and all of a sudden felt like I didn't fit into any of them.
I have my son. I have my husband. I have God. I have friends but still can't seem to shake the feeling of not belonging.
Just needed to get it out. May end up deleting this but for now, it will stay.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I understand the feeling.

Love you.

Kaylyn said...

Been there many times..totally can relate...

Scott said...

i'm glad no one has made any trite platitudes yet...

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yup - i think most of population can relate to that statement as some time in their lives....

James Goudie said...

been there, and sometimes find myself back there

Radlife said...

I think we've all been there at one time or another. But it Goes away. Sometimes God gives us solitude to get our attention.
God Bless
Radlife