Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Poor Baby....

stupid teeth...(sorry so big, but they need to be so you can see the tooth)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Cooper, His teeth are coming. As you can see from the pic they are buggin him. Bad mommy for taking a picture while he was so uncomfortable. (blushing)Saw a little blood today, must be getting through the surface.
Finally gave in and gave the poor little man some Tylenol. Cold soothers in the fridge, and a cold cloth help. Poor Cooper looks all dopey now.
My tooth is hurting too but it is a different one. I just feel WAY more sorry for him. I know how much this is hurting me and it is already above the surface. Not ripping and tearing the gums to emerge..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Teething is SO MUCH FUN!! Poor guy.

The fun part is they have SO many teeth!! Don't feel about about giving him Tylenol as much as I didn't want to make it a habit if I could releive her pain I would!!

Good luck with that!! hehe....

Sue said...

Poor baby, it will get easier. the first ones are the worst.