Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am not sure what to title this one.

I had a friend pass away last May from cancer. I was going through my email contacts and realized I still have this friend in my email. I still have her as a friend in facebook.

I will never again see her in this life and will get to see her in Heaven but yet I cannot bring myself to delete it. I miss her. I am thinking I need to write her a letter but I guess I am afraid of doing it because it seals it. It acknowledges that I really will not ever talk to her again.

Maybe it is because I feel like I was not a great friend and if I had done more or contacted her more often she would know that I love her. I miss her a lot. I have been thinking about her. But she is not on this planet anymore. So why can't I remove her from my contacts? It just seems so final.

I guess I should be a big girl and just do it. Yet here I am hesitating.....

No comments: